Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Freebie time-QP 4 Halloween

Just a fast post to let ya get ready for OCT's holiday here in the USA. I was working with a few ideas for elements and to do a quality check.. I made a Quick Page to share with you.


4-share is being a pain in the tush..preview there looks like I don't know how to get rid of unwanted pixels..but I did, I do and redid just to be sure.. and it really is kool the way the Lighting brush lets ya spread those evil looks on a page.. I got all of my elements from Photoshop/brushes/shapes/vectors..and then added styles and textures. I was looking for the Font name and darn it all, I didn't write it down.. Now I can't find it or remember it. Sorry.

Just click on the image...to get your QP freebie.

Then ya gotta hate it when the RSS feed doesn't work on your site.. I checked it's contents and there are too many errors on it to fix. So the search engines will just have to find me the hard way..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

candylady said...

thanks for the lovely quick page