Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Freebie Cluster


Here is the last of the Cluster Freebie's I'm offering this month. Remember I am offering a set of 10 clusters at $1.00 for sale at www.Scrapdebris.com the first of Nov. If you like these 3 sets, You'll love the rest!! More kittys, more music, and tons of swirls. Click on the Image to grab your Freebie. These are provided in layers of PNG @ 300 dpi size so you can customize and resize to your hearts content. Graphics I use are CU purchases from http://www.commercial-use.com/ and brushes are provided by Photoshop Exchange.. you can find the link over on the right of this page.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It is official!! I got "borned" yesterday with the delivery of my Birth Certificate. It has my adoptive father on it..but at least I have proof that I am a US citizen of legal age to travel across the Mexican boarder..or canada if I ever go NORTH for a vacation. Now to get my Border Pass Card. Next step is Off to the post office with 2 photos , birth certificate and state ID card, since I don't drive. Winter plans are looking pretty good right now.
The people who own the place I am staying at offered to rent the place for the entire Winter with an option to buy!! Price is right for my budget..but I wanna see before paying. There are some repairs that need to be done, but heck I wasn't expecting a mansion- just a roof over my head with a bathroom inside!! I am a natural born "nester" from way back. Mom taught me how to take an ol shack and make it Clean, comfortable, and homey without spending a ton of CASH.
Elbow grease, soap & hot water!!
Never be afraid to try something different!! It could be a gold mine of memories!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.