Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Designing on HOLD


OMG..got tons of Real Life stuff to get done and little time left for designing and blogging. So you know what has to take a back seat to Life?? U know.. my design time. I thought I had tons of Freebies lined up to give you, but with 4 share having issues I've held off spreading that bit of garbage around.


I hope today I get all the paper work and applications filed for my Border Pass Card. I needed my state ID-drivers license, birth certificate (finally came in the mail) and 2 photos (specially made/taken) before I could even get to the FORMS to fill out and mail off to the Government office.. Not a big problem to get done IF YOU DRIVE. But I don't, so it's been slow going and time consuming.
I gotta learn the bus routes around here..and then it's the rain that keeps showing up. Nothing is co operating with me and MY wants. But I'll get there. Just takes me longer than the average bear. Look out TX you will be getting another Snow Bird this Winter.
So I may not get here for awhile to dangle little freebies in front of you.. but know I will be back as soon as real life gets itself in place and everything organized. Still gotta get a new cell phone and set up the lap top for travel..
Ah this vacation is turning out to be alot of WORK...but isn't that the way life is? Anything worth while, takes alot of thought, energy and work. GRANNY


1 comment:

Angie said...

Well girl, I hope you get it all taken care of!!!