Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cluster Part2

Ok, I couldn't get the darn images of Quotes to come up here.. so I have another quick cluster to share with you.. Again the file to download has the completed png shown here..but also has each layer for you to customize it for your own pages. There are 10 layers in 12x12@300dpi. but I duplicated and separated the butterfly and fern leaf. - just in case you didn't have that capability with the program you use. You can add shadows, resize, or delete individual items!!


I found a great CU kitty to use along with the CU butterfly at www.Commercial-use.com. The rest I made using PSE6=love the swirl maker and often get lost in the possibilities and forget why I wanted one.. Even tho I have a file with brushes & pngs of many more I have made, I just love to play around and customize them for the project I am working on.


Please send your buds and fellow digi scrappers here to get the Freebie!! Don't pirate..these are for PU only... After Oct 1 all links to the Clusters will be disabled since the set of 10 goes into My Store at www.Scrapdebri.com for a nice bargain price of $1.00 for ALL of them.

Click on the image to get YOUR FREEBIE!
Just a heads up.. I'll be spending the Winter months in the warm Texas Sun!! More to follow about that adventure when I get the darn birth certificate from the County where I was born. Back in the day, records were sealed on any/all adoption cases..even tho It was my Birth Mother and a Step father.. ??? someone didn't read the fine print!! So there are NO open records where I can get a copy without going thru a bunch of red-tape!! A really long bunch of RED TAPE.. Since all my parents (biological and adoptive) are deceased!! I just hope this part doesn't take all my vacation $$.. KWIM?
I may have to pass up leaving the USA, but I am NOT passing up the Sunshine!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.