Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cleaning Time & a Freebie


As you can see on the preview (image) I did these little critters for a color challenge at http://daydreamerdesignworks.com/forum/ this last week. The critters are made from circles, stars, ovals and triangle shapes.. using the swirl and liquify tool in PSE6 to get the final critter. Except for the white dove. It was a CU purchase at WWW.commercial-use.com . I just had to play with some puffy shadowing techniques to get it looking realistic. Adding an eye and face to each was so much fun!! NOT--
But if ya want these little critters, just click on the image to get the download. Remember these are for Personal Use only.. not to be resold in any form or format.
``````````````````````````````````````````
Am happy to announce all the paperwork is done and application sent in to get my Passport Card so I can sit in the sun, sip tequila, and wave to all you snowed in peeps ... Yeppers!! Only a couple more months and still alot to get done.
More cleaning out the Beast coming, and when I find a goodie or two, I'll share it with you here. But NOT, NOT doing anything new!! (well, promises can be broken-it's a woman thing!!)

1 comment:

Mungo said...

You make it sound so easy, thanks for your critturs and for the inspiration you have given me to have a go myself