Monday, August 24, 2009

Week#4 Build-it freebie

Sorry I'm running behind today.. Woke up with a rip roarin headache. So took some pills and laid back down.. It's a migraine type that light & sound seems to make worse. It has been almost 20 years since the car wreck, but I still get one of these spells at the oddest times.

This weeks project is a practise what you learned series. Plus a bonus QP that I started but didn't have a matchin kit. All Items used for this week came from my SunKissed Kit now available at www.scrapdebris.com for only $1.00 for the full kit. Look for Granny Judy Designs.

To get your Build-it Wk#4 just click on the Image below:


You get 1 paper, 1 frame, 2 flowers, wordart, ribbon, and butterfly in this weeks project. Please use instructions or Make it your own!! Feel free to send me your completed page and I'll show it off here.
Looking for more projects like this past month?? Well come back for another MONTHLY build it kit and other free stuff.. right here with GRANNY JUDY

No comments: