Monday, August 3, 2009

It"s time to Build-week 1

Won't spend much time explaining the next 4 weeks of Aug except to say I hope you enjoy a bit of a challenge and a learning experience. I created this in PSE6 6x6 papers @300 dpi. with elements in png @ 300 dpi so you can up the size for home printing or professional.

Had a little slicing and dicing accident and can not use my Pinky finger til it heals over.. thankfully I have worked ahead and have the files all set up and ready for Aug. Please leave a message if you download and use this type of freebie.. otherwise I'll only be doing this for the month of AUG and go back to the simple QP where I DO ALL THE WORK and keep the how tos all to My self..

Just click on the image and get your Free files.
exercise the brain cells, and try this!! Granny


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Reg said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful share. Sorry about your finger, may you heal quickly. Have a great day.

Cherylann said...

Thank you! I like the fact that I can design my own page thank you