Sunday, August 30, 2009

Here early..

It has been feeling like FALL and my genetics say it is time to hybernate... what's with Mama Nature?? This is Holloween weather!!





Got a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'm here to post early..
I want to do a special Quote Feature for this MONTH of September!!

If you use one Please leave me a message so I can see, too!! My Granny is watchin from Heaven, but she doesn't tell me everything..esp if it's about me..she just tells everyone else!


My Granny left me a cook book and it has random/cooking quotes or prayers inside. I wanna share some of them with you this month. Feel free to copy & paste for your own chuckles or scrap pages. They are just too precious to sit inside my book any longer.



Not making fun or light of anyone's beliefs..it's just country folk humor and thought you'd like to have a step into the past... this one was even told by our Preacher at a banquet.

No comments: