Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week 2 Build-it kit

Wow, where did the week go!! Seems like I just blinked and here it is late Sunday and another week is here. I went soft for ya this week..sometimes I get pretty loud with my colors. But I like bright/bold colors with shine and shadow.

The Pinkey finger is healing nicely, but still needs to stay wrapped and that is such a pain..Always seems to get in the way of the simplest things I try to do. But it hasn't been a
month yet--and I am suppose to forget it ever happen in that time frame. Only 2 more weeks and I'll Never know it ever happened!! MOM promised!

Here it the preview of your Freebie this week..just click on the image to get the kit & instructions so you too can make this digi page.. It's in an 8x8 size at 300dpi, No template
in this one, but you can use the template from KIT 1. If you don't have it, just scroll down and click on the image- I am leaving the links active all month. (or even 2) .


I am putting off cleaning up and organizing pse files-the ones I used all the time for digi creations. But it is getting difficult finding things I know I have. So this evening I am gonna
try to work on some organization of just the brushes..**tons** of them!!

But If I don't shut off that darn tv - Hallmark channel, I won't get anything started. A real tear jerker is on and I can't ignore the story.. It's over in a few more minutes.. so that leaves me a couple of hours to get into the files.

Til next week.. I'll be back with Build-It Kit 3.. color blocking templates and all. Yes, from My paper scrapping days!! I miss the look of Color Blocking and have come back around to that
Love.. I threw away all those plastic templates so had to get out my ruler and calculator to make digi ones.

Hugs and have a great week.. Granny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.