Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Mail Day

Finished up another kit that will be for sale soon for only $1.00. Wanna SEE?? Well, I gotta show off. If you want this one and are willing to show me the item or page you make with it.. leave your email addy in comments and I will send you the kit FOR FREE!! Limited time only. I'll be around all week end.. offer ends on MONDAY.




Got the notice that my New kit "Sunkissed" is up and for sale at http://www.scrapdebris.com/ For $1.00 you get all the goodies..


A Dear Cyber Friend sent me the page she made using WK#3_build-it kit. Aren't those photos just poppin off the page at ya?? Thank you NITA!! Love it.



What did you make with WEEK#3-Build-it Or any of the other weeks?? send me your image at www.barrettjdy60@hotmail.com and I'll get it put up here!!

No comments: