Monday, April 20, 2009

This Weeks Freebie_Quick pages

Link disabled!!

Was working on a new kit and to test drive the elements & papers, I made up a couple of quick pages instead of regular layouts. the PNG is for digital scrappers, and JPEG is generally for hybrid-print and use scrappers. But you all can use both!!
I still have lots of ideas for elements and papers, just gotta work on some overlays and add it to the completed kit - Ol Folk. Might take me another week since the weather has been so beautiful here. I find I wanna be outside doing Spring cleaning and getting ready to plant rather than sit inside in front of "the Beast". So it has been work an hour or two before going to bed at night. The only reason I'm here now is that it is RAINING HARD right now...
Surgery is still planned for May 4th.. So nothing new to report...just listening to the rain hitting the back patio tin roof and doing laundry!! Granny J.

No comments: