Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Free packette-PhotoCorners

I am so bad about reading "fine" print.. So when I jumped on board the Color Challenge at DD, I didn't see the RULE: No Outside Links Allowed. And found out the absolute unbreakable Rule applies to FREEBIEs from Members. So instead of having the link up there.... I will offer you all MY Little Packet of PhotoCorners made for the April 5th Color Challenge.

LINK disabled..sorry.

Now I am off to work on a Baby Quilt for a New Mama.. Just adding a border/binding and it's all done. I may have to grab a photo of it and use it for Color inspiration for a KIT!! Inspiration is everywhere.
Granny

3 comments:

Scrappylicious Designs said...

You bad about reading the fine point, I don't believe that!!!! LOL
Hope you are having a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.