Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 2 - Free Mini Kit

Was working with making realistic fruit..not an easy task using the cookie cutter tool and paint brush in PSE6. But by adding a new layer for each color and adjusting the opacity to around 25% it is doable!! It's one of those "learn by doing", making adjustments and adding lots of layers. Now there may be some Stray Pixels that I didn't get erased so you may have to re work some of these goodies.. that is why they are FREE!! It is my first kit/try at doing a more realistic looking item.

Link disabled---

Personal News:

Next week starts my round of pre op visits to doctors to get some work done on my eyes.. testing first for what vision I do have and comparisons to what it was and could be if they did surgery. Then all the blood work, ekg and whatever else goes with having pre op testing done before surgery. Not a big deal, just takes time to get to the doc, run the required tests, and pay the bill for it all. I mean everyone gets their little chunk of ME!!

So My Playing In PSE6 will be strictly limited for awhile. First because of the time taken away from the "beast" to get the testing done. Then On May 4th it may be the surgical proceedure will interfer with my SEEING anything for a bit. As long as I can, I intend to continue learning and sharing with ya. Gotta take care of the Grey Matter along with everything else..If ya don't use it , You Lose It!! Granny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 15 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Niya said...

Looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
image enhancement