Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Surgery over...racoon eyes




Well the Gif file doesn't seem to like it here.. anyhow, I made it and it works At http://www.pixelpapergarden.com/forum/ (it flashes to House Mouse with little meece's running up and down it)
Surgery went well.. I can see more just got Racoon eyes now. Not alot of pain, just nagging type that lets ya know you can't sit in front of a computer screen for long without vision going blurry.
So will have to get off here, find fresh ice pack and take more tylenol.. maybe get a couple more hours of sleep.. It's 4 a.m. here.
Hope to get some special goodies packaged and ready to post here in a day or two.. Miss ya all. But I'm learning tons of new stuff with PSE... So as I learn, I'll share with ya some more free stuff. Hugs... Granny

1 comment:

Angie said...

Glad all went well!!! We love you even if you do look like a raccoon!! Great Blinkie!!!