Monday, May 25, 2009

Time Passes

Yup and Yikes!! where did the time go? Between all the rainy weather this month, my eye surgery and learning a bunch of ways to use templates, I really forgot all about blogging and my cyber friends. I really must get me one of those "reminder" things...one that rings a bell and yells at me!! (do they make such things? I'd have to buy a couple.) so Here is a cute little mini using some of those new things I've been learning.
New colors, styles, patterns and png files for me.. and I almost Killed the "Beast" downloading files..then remembered to move and delete things that don't work or I don't use. DUH!!

Link is disabled-sorry:

Elements from RoseLi at Commercial-Use dot com. Styles and patterns from Adobe dot com/freebies for members.

Since my surgery, I've learned that sight is 90% the problem with my fuzzy/blurry files and elements. I hope I've gotten that corrected now. I'll have to go back thru my old files and get the corrections going..but that will not happen soon. It is summer time and the New Hot Tub is due to be installed this coming week..garden to tend with new tomatoe & pepper plants. Biking club to catch up with..I'm joining this time!! There has to be a Senior Citizen catagory for short rides around this area somewhere, right? This is Peoria, after all..a nice BIG CITY!!

I plan on spending more time out of doors doing some physical activities..whether it is walking a dog or riding my bike. It's time to tone up for the silly swim suit weather.. ugh!! Don't Look in the mirror, just throw on a cover up and ignore that lil ol fat lady!! Scales don't lie- 150 lbs. Never weigh that much even when PG with any of my 3 children!! at 5'3" I'm only 30 lbs over the Limit!! LOL

Gotta get going..the sun has risen and I have some plans for this holiday.. Memorial Day. Gosh they sure put things too early on this years calendar.. Hate it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 25, 2009. Thanks again.