Thursday, May 28, 2009

Learning is Work

It burns calories!! And I burned a few getting to know exactly what and how to use "layers" I know there is alot more I need to figure out, but Hey, I'm pretty happy to be catching on to this much: see preview.
Link disabled:




If ya like your grouping/clusters ready to go.. or wanna create your own.. then I think you'll like this little grouping of elements.. A bit rough, but ready to use.

Now I'm off to take some pictures of stuff around the house.. And get ready for delivery of the bigger Hot tub. It's gonna be needed and well used after spending all this energy Learning Layers!! Loves ya. Granny


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.