Monday, June 1, 2009

June's Free Kit-Fresh Air

First of June and I've been busy at the Beast...(my computer). made so many things learning stuff this past month that I put it together for a complete Kit for Summer for ya.. Large files for paper, printing, or digi scrapping.. Papers are at 12x12, Notes and Jounaling at 6x6 and all created at 300 dpi. No tagger sizes--

Sorry about the name..but in June I have all my windows open catching a breath of Fresh Air..and that is what came to mind when it was time to pick out a name..

link disabled...

Have a fun June.. I am taking a bit of time off with playing outside. The bigger Hot Tub was delivered today and hoping we can get it all connected and working for the week end. There is yard work and farmer's markets, Zoo's and Riverboat to go see and Photo Ops!! I am going.. I am walking .. I am, I am, I am!!
Granny Judy Designs


No comments: