Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SummerLove Word Art

I would have had this up sooner, but some background goings-on left me without a password to log onto here..?? Anyway I got it figured out after 5 or 6 messages to blogger..with 3 different passwords..from old accounts (prior to 2005 & my digi scrappin days). Imagine tryin to figure that one out. I had forgotten I had those other accounts, til the messages from Blogger started coming back to me with passwords from those other accounts, but NOT this one. So I started tryin each one- Walla, found one that worked.. now to figure out how to change it back to the orginal-been here since 2007 and never had this type of problem!!

Don't cha hate it when a machine is smarter than you!!

I am not really good with making word art--I keep wanting to add more. Like a little folage to it, another layer of coloring and texture.. but I restrained myself to let you decide what extras you could do with these. The link to the items should still be working for all the goodies to this Blog Train.. I know I'm leaving mine up thru the entire month of June.. Check over on the right & click on the image to get to Rainy's stuff- she is awesome!!


PNG files at 300 dpi....approx sizes 5x2 for the smallest. Link disabled- sorry.

I'm off to create a few things for a store I will be selling at: Scrapdebris... More about that with links in my next visit here. Scrapdebris highest priced object is $2.00 for CU and $1.00 for PU.
That is almost as good as FREE!! Granny Judy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Summer Theme post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).