Friday, March 27, 2009

Freebie- QPages

Click on image to get zipped download file: There is something about Lavendars and Greys that speak Wedding and Easter to me.

I love challenges and using page maps or templates.. tho I don't always have matching photos for placement, I figure there are alot of peeps who do. So I'll share my creations with you. The inspiration comes from www.scrapadilly.com/forum challenges . There wasn't a credit name or link for the sketches, so I didn't grab it.. but if you know the creator of these sketches, please let me know.
Off to seek and find other inspiration for a Holiday Theme.. Have a fun day and share with others. Granny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Scrappylicious Designs said...

Great Pages!!!! Have a great weekend!!