Thursday, March 26, 2009

Personal & designing

I am such a bad blogger .. lately it's been taking care of health issues. Everytime the Doc decreases my thyroid meds, the rest of my body goes into "what the Hey" adjustments. This time is no exception.. so til I get back that spark of energy, I've been taking care of ME..

Just about ready to offer up a place for all the Scrapbooking Digital Designers to sell their creations without having to meet a bunch of requirements.. You < designers, get a store FTP, gallery, blog area and message forum for a low monthly fee. No donating your time or creations to the site to pay the bill. A fee of $5.00 a month will be charged for the service. I will assist you in advertising and getting your Name Out There!!

If YOU are a DESIGNER, Crafter, Stamper, quilter/sewing projects and want to sell your Wares/Creations.. contact me for details and get YOUR Personal FTP package to use the store. The first Month will be free and you can upload as many kits/packages as you want.. We'll expand as the need arises.

Just email me : GrannyJudy2009@hotmail.com or leave a message here. Nothing is published til I approve it. Granny

No comments: