Tuesday, March 17, 2009

color palette

Remember yesterdays photo... here is the color palette I got from just that one Snap. That dark Green comes up looking like Black.. I'll get the mini kit together and have it as a freebie soon. A simple spring theme. I just wore out before putting together the preview. Don't wanna have a preview without you getting the kit, that is just too much teasing and unfair. So Til tomorrow, I'll leave ya hanging with trying this color palette.. Yup, you can copy and use any of my color palettes..just let 'em know ya got inspiration from the Granny!!

I promise not to spend my whole day outside, again. I mean with temps in the 70's You didn't think I could sit here with the "beast" and create?? Summer is coming and Spring is rearing it's wonderous head.. bulbs are peeking thru the ground. Patio's have to be cleaned and ready for another season of gossipping and partys. Or just to sit a spell and let the sun warm up the innerds. I take great pleasure in a sit down after fixing the evening meal and just let my mind wander where it will. And my favorite sitting place is the front patio with a big ol glass of Ice Tea!!

No comments: