Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Free_Simply Spring



Here is the complete kit.. Just click on the underlined and download.. 37 MB for each paper pack.

Paper pack 1

Paper pack 2

Elements

If you have been following along this week, you'll see my creative process from start to finish on Color Palette and theme. I used a bit of whimzie, a bit of nature and lots of color choices, textures and scrapbooking with paper experience. Grab it, play with it and let me know what ya like or didn't like about this kit with a comment here. Be Honest!! If there is too much texture, I need to know about it. Something blurry, tell me so I can fix it!!

Granny Loves ya..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 19, 2009. Thanks again.

Karen Wallace said...

ohhhhh you gotta love that kit Granny. looking good :) .