Monday, March 16, 2009

Fair Weather


Nothing like some warm temps and sunshine to distract this ol Lady.. draws me outside and gets me thinking about flowers, gardening and nature. Like most of you out there, I can think of all these things but draw a blank when it comes to a color palette for a Spring Theme Kit.


So I did a cyber walk for inspirations.. just got more confused and had to put it on a back burner. Like planting a seed, leaving it to germinate and grow. I look mainly to fabrics for color combos or palettes.. Often a pleasing photo will grab my eye and I start dissecting it's colors. Like the above photo taken by My DS this past year when he was in Wisconsin. But that doesn't always mean a kit will come from it. So I save my "palettes" and come back to them later.



Note that pop of Yellow!!

I'll be trying to focus and get a Spring/Summery Themed kit put together for all you Nature Lovers..

Personal Note:
Sending hugs and prayers out to Nita and Hubby.. He had a bad round with Ulcers.. gave us all a scare with pain and problems breathing. Rushed to the hospital, but is now home.

To DD#1: hope your sunburn is better. TAke care of that ankle, so you can do next month's marathon. And that Your Job is safe from all the cuts due to the downturned economy.

Sending love to all my cyber friends _ hope to catch up with you soon. Granny

No comments: