Saturday, February 28, 2009

WeekEnd

One of my All time Favorite Designers is Rick Evans over at Scrapadilly.com
He has this great little kit as a freebie called Perspective on his Blog .. Here




This is one of my favorite photos! It didn't get scrapped before since there was an annoying EXTRA in the back ground. Playin around with PSE , I finally got that fixed.. see below:

Isn't that KOOL!! The eye dropper gave me the color for the back ground..the brush tool let me cover up the Extra person.. The clone tool would be used for more detailed backgrounds such as outdoor shots.. Clone, copy & past onto a new layer.. then merge. If only My Granny could see all this Technology!! She'd be so into it, too!

Off to find a bite to eat.. meds are kickin in. Took my Airborne for the ickies that DD#2 passed along to me. Then rest up a before getting a load of laundry done. Just overly tired and a chill or two. Darn ol bugs!! exactly 2 weeks to the day, SnIL started this. Is it possible to Fire him?

Granny


2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW love the layout!! Great job on taking out the extra person, lol You better get to feeling better Have a great weekend

Norma said...

Wow thanks for letting us know.