Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Rainy Day Freebie

It is pouring here, and that makes me sooo lazy.. so I'm offering this small Digi kit I made from a color challenge at Digital Candy. They were wanting Grunge (my fav technique and scrappy style). So to get this little cutie, just click on the IMAGE:
4 papers, 4 starbursts, bar code and cracked overlay in 300dpi, 12x12 size papers. As you can see, I'm advancing my knowledge of PSE6 and all it's uses/tools. Most of the time an item does NOT come out the way I planned, then there are those items that just blow me away. I can't believe I actually created them- StarBursts. Leave me a comment here if there are things you like or didn't like. It's the only way I'll know what to FIX and what to REPEAT. Granny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

NancyP said...

What's there not to like. I LOVE it. Great kit for those rough and tumble boys in your life! TFS!!!