Sunday, February 22, 2009

Web surfing news


I gotta tell ya..it pays to surf around and click on those names, icons and blinkies you see everywhere. I just found this great new site for you Freebie lovers.. whether you give them or collect them, this new site is up and going.. http://picklebeans.com/forum/. You have to be a registered member to get in and browse. And that is only fair. I'm looking to put a picture up of a freebie, then link it here to My Blog. That's it!! Minimal code learning which they also give you the link to the HOW TO.. Talk about user friendly!! Advertising for Free!!


I'll be getting My Links back up soon and You can bet there will be a Blinkie included for them. Check it OUT. Granny

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey granny, just stoppin by to say hello, thanks for the link!!!