Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursdays Freebie

I thought you might want to have a little Add On if you purchased the FebCollabKit over at DigitalScrapGarden.com. I made Frames from all those wonderful designers contributions . These are all png files at 300 dpi, so they will print off nicely or work with your digital creations.

Or even a Hybrid project-brag book or mini album.


Don't forget to Thank the designers, whose names appear on each Frame..when you open the file. To grab the Goodies.. just click on the Preview below:




I think I felt a bit of warmth from the sun today..sure enough the outside temp gauge says it is 20 F. !!! Yah!! You can't fool these ol bones!! It is warming up around here.


The kids are off to work today after having a week off. Mental Health and Just Because I don't want to Work vacations for both!! See that is what Ol Man winter does for you...come on sunshine!! Energize and renew us all.


Those pesky birds are back already, making their morning noises to let other birds know they got here first.. chirpy squabbles all day long.. so I know for sure that Spring is gonna be right behind them with another round of birdy doo doo all over the back patio. We put up Guards to keep them from nesting, but I don't see where they stopped the immigration.. don't tell me we need a WALL.


No plans for today other than Supper. We have K here so I have to double my recipes again. He sure is much quieter than the last FRIEND who need to crash til they got re established in their lives. And alot more helpful around the place. Garbage out, cleans up his own messes so that you would never know anyone was in the kitchen.


I have recovered from that last bout of Ickies!! And with warmer temps getting here, I'm sure I'll find lots more OUTDOOR activities to play with.. First I've gotta Thaw out. So til Next week, download and enjoy your goodies. Head over to the DSG and play with your scrapping.

Tell them GRANNY sent you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 06, 2009. Thanks again.