Friday, February 20, 2009

Don't send the Ransom...I'm still here

I'm so darn busy, worse than when I had a full time job!! Learning the ins and outs of setting up my own store.. DigiGranny.com - Should be able to preview and have it up and running by March 1. At least that is the deadline I gave to my site builder.

I do all the advertising for you. After all, that what Granny's are for--we have bragging rights!

But back to my progress with PSE6 and learning everything it can do!! Layers.. yes, I finally figured it all out. Whew! not hard if ya can just find the right button/s. Thank goodness for kids who are smarter than their Momma!! And who use the same program when they design or edit wedding photos!! Did I mention my DD#1,, Well I'd better, since she's been my biggest Mentor/supporter/teacher in this venture.

Better get off here so I can make a preview, zip and get the link to ya for this month's Freebie.
It's a Surprise...Nothing fancy, but bet ya can use it.

Granny

No comments: