Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thurs Freebie


I didn't Get Frozen up, but it IS really cold outside and I've been creating and learning stuff with this digital scrapbooking. Ya know when you discover your brain cells are NOT dead and you get a flood of ideas crashing in and clamoring for attention. A little goodie that came from this Light Bulb Moment is a pack of Mulberry Papers. Grab them by clicking on the preview image below:
That Brush tool is wonderful.. so you get plain and patterned papers.. these are a bit smaller formated in 8x8 with 300DPI size so they should work for all size pages..and print off at home for you Hybrid Scrappers.
Another Light Bulb Moment had me creating elements that I found SHAPEs in the Cookie Cutter Tool box.. So those are awaiting my creative touch!! It's a great way to stay inside, stay warm and ignore Ol Man Artic Blast in My area - Central Illinois!
I'm without direction from My Designers at the moment. Seems they both are involved with real life issues and Health problems.. so that leaves me "on my own". I'm sure I'll find something to do to keep me out of Trouble... So til next week.. head on over to the DigitalScrapGarden and join in the fun.. I've still got a ton of challenges I want to do.
Meanwhile, take care of yourself and laugh today..


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Granny... gorgeous papers!!! Hope you have a great day... big {{HUGS}}

absolutartist1 said...

Glad you're staying warm! Great papers, hon! :)

Junebugmom68 said...

Thank you so much..these are beautiful!

Junebugmom68 said...

When will you be posting the patterned papers? Can't wait to play with the plain ones..wooohooo..thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

You have an award at my blog:
www.annies4corners.blogspot.com
Congratulations