Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thurs Freebie

The week end is coming along and I wanted to get this up for you early so ya can play.. I know I've been having fun with the Miracle Grow Challenge over at DSG. It is just one of the many challenges I like to try to stretch these Ol brain cells.. It's a 2 part challenge and you must participate in both part 1 and part 2. And you get free kits to work with.

I have been exploring all the things this PS program does and along the way, I have put together little embellishment packettes.. Maybe one day I'll have a complete Kit if I keep playin and learning. Click Here to get this little packet of glass brads.

So stick around and see what new things I learn and share the free stuff with ya. And if ya like more free stuff, come on over and play at DigitalScrapGarden.com . Where You can get a huge kit for just Joining the site.. Check into the Welcome / Getting to know you after you register and look for the Welcome Kit from Ladybug, Nathsfunstuff and Flutterby !!

Hugs and drop by often.. Granny

2 comments:

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

Fun freebies, Granny! I enjoyed swinging by..Have a great night!

Anonymous said...

You're awesome Granny!! I so appreciate you too, even though I don't say it often!! Love ya, and big big {{HUGS}}