Thursday, January 22, 2009

Double Freebies This Week

In order to catch up on this Month's kit.. I am posting a double element download for ya.. Just click on the images to grab your
link to downloads.

Next week will be the final part for this month.. and the papers are the big file and end to this fun Kit. Don't Sass Me. If I find more fun things to throw at you for this kit, then it will be another Double Download!!

I've been exploring the Program I recently got and there is just so much to learn.. Items to work with and recolor.. All in prep for some more elaborate kits for me to try and design. My poor brain cells are reeling with learning and developing. So til Next week, download and enjoy.
Granny J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Elaine said...

This is my first time here Granny and look at you go with designing. Great job too. I'll have to make sure I come back often.
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs,
Elaine