Monday, January 5, 2009

Mondays Freebie

We've all been so busy at DSG getting into the challenges .. so head on over and find one you want to do.. Tell 'em Granny Sent ya.


I always have problems making my digital pages look realistic (like a paper page)..It's those little touches of Fastening Down elements to the back ground. So I got busy and MADE some little paperclips for you to use.

Find the LINK HERE.


These should be good for the current collab kit
at Digital Scrap Garden and for other themed kits. Esp with February's Love Stuff just around the corner.. Remember to send your friends here to grab their goodies.. Don't be a Meanie by doing the file link.. Not legally safe to Pirate my creations, either. So be nice and I will continue to share my creations with ya.

OFF WiTH You Now!! grab the freebie then head over to DSG for More Fun!!

Granny


1 comment:

Judith van Praag said...

I love it! Happy New Year Granny Judy!