Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Free Papers-

Well, I did get a creative moment to play on the "beast" this week, despite the sore throat, headache & chills. Thank goodness for OTC Meds!! So without further intros..here are the Bumpy papers to match all the goodies this past Month... My thanks to Cate at DSG for the color palette "Don't Sass Me" from her Challenge.
Click on the preview to get your download!

I have been in close contact with Flutterby Designs and we have been collaborating with ideas for kits and more fun themes.. I am enthused about all the things we can create and share with you.. Here and over at www. DigitalScrapGarden.com.

I know it is shameless advertising, but I've never been a member of such a fun, talented group of ladies before--with lots of comments in the gallery and Free Goodies to play with when you join in the challenges where you can earn "seeds" towards purchasing your favorite kit in their store. A daily pedal give away so you have a wonderful kit by the end of the month..which I feature here over at the top right column. All the designers put their talent together and create a Themed Collab Kit Each month- which I will feature here, too. *can ya tell I love this site?*

Head over , register and tell 'em Granny sent you. There are 3 owners and you will find them all around the site: Ladybug, Flutterby and Nathsfunstuff!!

Now back to daily life.. keeping warm, creating and fixing good food. GrannyJ

5 comments:

Lynn said...

thanks! it is such a great site, isn't it?! I'm soooo glad I found it! see ya around!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !
cathy FRAnce

Karen Wallace said...

looking good granny. Love the papers. Hope that you are feeling better. Big Hugs

Traci Leigh said...

II'm with ya on DSG being the best place around..it is awesome!
Have a great weekend1
{{Hugs}}