Friday, October 1, 2010

It's happening


Yup, the construction is in full swing just down the road a piece! Widening and putting in a sidewalk that will allow me to head down to BIG LOTS on my own..with my tricycle and shop til I drop!! It will take awhile for it all to get done, but At least the WORK is in progress.


And here is a mini kit to celebrate: The Basics....
Click on the image or the name . Let me know if there is a problem with the link and getting your download..by leaving a comment here on the blog.
Credits are in the download file..but isn't that Beagle the cutest?? TY GrannyArt. My oldest DD & son have a beagle and it sure keeps them busy. I made the string of pearls and papers myself.. Enjoy & LMK where you used them..like a link to your page/image.
Now back to decorating for the FALL.. I love the changing colors, but not the cold that follows. Brrrr....

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.