Friday, October 29, 2010

Are ya ready?

For the Freeze that is coming our way? Darn it was only 22 degrees F here this morning and I've been froze all day.. Now tomorrow is another day..suppose to get sun and 72. I'll take it!! and hope for a few more. But Winters here in Ill. are very unpredictable. Mean while I can't wait to work on a couple pumpkins....well get the kids to work on them. Here is the before picture...


Basket ball size pumpkins..and they are clean & ready for the carvers.

Lets, see what else have I puttered around doing... well I did work out a couple Christmas ornaments Ideas. Clusters of green, red and gold with snowman bell at the bottom. Kinda Cute and easy. Just gotta have the right wire: get the florist light wire (20gage), put pieces together and wrap with the wire to hold it all together. I didn't do any steps of photos for these.. so play around and see what you can make. *the ribbon is the wire on sides kind with glitter and bling* And the folage I got on sale in the silk flower department.


OK, so I'm rushing the season, but I had to do something with my hands and the parts were just laying there looking at me. There..put them all together and what do ya got!! Pretty for the season.... I'm sure I'll be doing lots more before Santa comes a calling.
I'll be setting up my portable table and getting the yO yO angels done tomorrow... Their Hair is here!! No more bald sweeties!! And I can finish up the photos for step by step- show N tell.
Hope your week end is full of fun stuff.... Granny.

No comments: