Sunday, October 24, 2010

Freebie kit_ disco crop

Click Here for download.

Despite what the name says, it's not that large a kit.. it's just the Extra things I made to finish off pages for the Disco Crop at Scrapadilly.com this past week. Monday announcements will be made as to the winners. Paper and Digital. I was able to complete all 10 challenges..woo-hoo!
Use and enjoy...No CU.
Still getting those Angels lined up and ready to finish.. just have the Hair to glue on with a thread for hanging. Then I have four BELLs to make over into an ornament. One bell for each ornament on a bed of tree & flowers. Yes, I'll show you a picture of all when I finish.
It's rainy again today here in my area. Not too cold as yet, but we had "frost" yesterday morning...so Fall has Fallen.
I'm trying to catch up on all the political candidates here in our area... There is no way to tell who will do the Best job..for US. I just want to get those out who have caused our economic poverty. Yes, POVERTY. I don't care if they call it a resession. To most of the american populace..we find ourselves in POVERTY. Years of saving, planning and faith that our golden years would be financially sound---went out the window with the first bail out... Why Can't our politicians take the same blow as we have??

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Oct. 24, 2010. Thanks again.