Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just checking in

It's been so dreary with all the rain around my part of the world..typical Fall Weather! Just letting everyone know I haven't forgotten my poor blog. It's just life getting in the way of creativity. Lots to get accomplished so I can Winter In Texas.. Bags are on their way already.


When they left the house, It really HIT ME.. It's REAL!! My ticket to fly down is all set up and seat reserved. Now the ol clock keeps ticking and I'm trying to get everything cleaned up and put away for the 5 months I'll be gone. 5 MONTHS!!


Got a quilt top to finish and the sewing room to put in order. pack all my "toys" into one bag that I'll carry on. I won't tell ya how that is going. I am still searching for the smaller/but large enough bag for that. Make sure I get to the hair care shop before I depart. Doctors to see and appointments to reschedule .. I just know I'll forget something and be rushing around at the last minute to "getter done".


Now DD#2 is getting my NEWEST TOY to connect to our wireless system..


I'm sure I'll be able to keep in touch with this while I am away from HOME. Love the new Windows 7 package... It's much bigger & faster than this "beast" I currently am on.. so who knows.. some night when I can't sleep, I may just get creative!!

Granny

1 comment:

Nona said...

Hi Granny Judy, have a nice time in Texas...and happy scrapping!