Monday, October 5, 2009

Did she say FREEBIE

I know I said I was NOT gonna play in PSE since I have to get everything ready to head out to Texas..but while cleaning out this beast, I keep finding files I "meant" to do something with..
I used some new techniques on the papers..and some Shapes with accent "styles" that I finally learned where to find them. So here is a quick mini in 12x12@300dpi for you to play with.
While playing around, I had to try out a tool I didn't know I had.. It's called color burner. It shades and darkens the area/s you move your mouse over. I used it to 'shade' the edges of the papers...practice time for me..and a FREEBIE for you.



Just click on the image to get your MINI package.

Now I mean it..I have to get a ton of stuff done and packed for my winter in Texas this year. It is getting to darn cold for me here in Illinois.. Had to give in and turn the furnace on this morning.

On my to do list is get one more Block done for the Quilt Block Swap I'm doing with DD#1 -Florida. Wash up the clothes I need to pack, and get them off to a friend who is driving down there next week (will park camper right across from mine).

I'm flying out on the 11th of Nov and with security and extra costs the airlines now have, I hope to have one carry-on to get thru the check points. Thank goodness I know of someone who hauls a big A$$ camper there & back. I've got a camper & site all reserved from Nov 2009 to March 31, 2010.

Well, daylight is here and lots to think about and do.. so I'm getting off the "beast" and back to work. Darn Vacations are alot of work!!

Granny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 05, 2009. Thanks again.