Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Free halloween critters

Just getting over a round of the 'ickies'.. don't know what else to call the germ that visited me this past week, but it was a "down & outer" type that kept me close to my bed, eating chicken noodle soup and drinking lots of juices. I knew I was getting better when I got "lost" in trying some new ideas in digital scrapping. I couldn't wait to get into the "shapes" again.

I can't help it !! I am fascinated with SHAPES and what to make with them.. So here are fruits of my labor as I play in PSE6 making Critters. The cat is from my brush collection, but I tried an edge and eyes!! I just love my "tools".



Click on the preview (image) to grab these Critters!!

I am getting my bags packed and ready to ship them off to Texas. I leave Nov 11th, but a friend is driving down in a week with a big ol camper and offered to TAKE them so I wouldn't have to pay extra for flying them down. I'm getting excited now that I can actually start packing and sort thru what I need to take for the 5 month stay.

Got to get my priorities sorted thru and check my list... So If I don't get back here with freebies for awhile, I will try to let ya know how the weather is in TEXAS this winter...

Granny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I'm very glad you are feeling better! Thank you for the wonderful freebie!