Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday-Freebie extra

I dropped by the DigitalDivas and got caught up in their color challenge this month. head on over for more Freebies in the daily download (which stays up all month) and the color challenge area. You will have to register to get the Daily Download.

Link disabled.. sorry.

I just can't do a layout anymore..or even a quick page.. There is something about having clipart on my beast to play with.. and I had a blast working in PSE6 with these cute little bears..CU and paid for. Marianne'sCreations.blogspot.com and other actions from Commercial-Use.com.

I find myself drawn to CU items only these days..which leaves my "beast" sighing with relief and thanking me profusely by continuing to let me play in the cyber world and creating. So in a short 2 hours I got that mini-kit put together. When I get a new action or clip art item, I unzip and play with it right away. Making and keeping items on hand and ready to plop in a kit. It gets a bit confusing at times since the colors don't always match the kit I want it to go in- but that is an easy fix if ya save the pse/psd file. And I save those since they are generally a smaller Keep-file wise. Then I do have my EHD and keep back ups on it.

BUT

If you have a better filing system, let me know!! Hugs and enjoy the extra freebie!

Granny Judy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 15, 2009. Thanks again.