Friday, July 10, 2009

A NEW (digi scrapbook) KIT

It's Cuddle Time: Hug your babies no matter what their age!!





Here they are!! After 40+ years I can finally scrap those baby pictures collecting dust and fading from being scattered about the place. Funny, but I still can recall those moments cuddling my little ones and their special Smell!! To grab the kits head over to: http://www.scrapdebris.com/ Price is too good to miss.

I understand about the economy hitting most of us right where it hurts and we all cut corners where/when we can, so I wanted everyone to have a little goodie to scrap their own Cuddles.


Sorry Links are disabled..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.