Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One More QP & announcement

It has been a fun filled couple of days for me.. I've been learning so many new techniques and tool uses in PSE6 that I just gotta start sharing some of this stuff with ya before I explode with excitement. Next Monday.. for the month of Aug I will be sharing a series of "build-it" pages with you.

Once a week I will post a freebie for you to download. All the elements in the .png format and instructions on how to make the page will be in this file for you. Some tips and tricks will be included in the instructions. Also, I am taking another class with JessicaSprague in Aug. Therefore I will only be posting a freebie once a week.



Now 4share imaging is messing up on me..so don't think that what you are downloading is looking that HORRIBLE... It's the opening in the QP that looks terrible, but I tested it and the actual file is clear and actually very PRETTY.. Just like the image I put here. (see below) It's just 4-share messing things up again and no matter how many times I reload it..It still has a God-Awful-Look!!

remember, next week you will get all the elements and have to make your own page!!

Link disabled... sorry.

I tell ya life wouldn't be any fun if there were nothing new to learn and try.. GRANNY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Angie said...

Great QP!!! Just dropping by to say hello!!