Thursday, September 9, 2010

MIX & MATCH-photographs

I got into that box of photos thats been taking up room on my table and did work out some problem photos that were important to me. I am NOT a great photographer- I'm a snap now and fix later since digital cameras and programs have entered my life. My DD#2 likes to "help" and will often print stuff right out of the camera before I see them- she did and I finally solved how to use some of those "Oh Hum" photos that should have been deleted.


This is an important person at the Graduation of My G/daughter. He wouldn't let me get too close with the camera, so I just shot & snapped away with little thought of what I was getting. But it turned out ok..since I combined 2 into 1 really good subject. And with little journaling It is ready for the scrapbook album.



I am NOT good at seeing what surrounds my subject nor pay attention to my light source when I have camera in hand. I'm too emotional to be behind the camera, so I have to get creative with my photos. My grand daughter graduated High School and her other Grandmother held a wonderful party. I couldn't get the other GMa out of the kitchen where that window was streaming sunlight behind her, so I snap away and hoped I could rework it digitally...which I did, but paper scrapping with the prints right out of my camera made me solve and use each & every important print..
Ya just gotta get "CREATIVE"-- don't pitch it, til I've seen it. GRANNY

No comments: