Sunday, September 12, 2010

Free mini-digital

Click on Image for Download.

I purchased some tubes last year while my MOJO was raging and running wild. When I finally came down from that rush, I found the misplaced file of halloween CU's. My thanks to the creators.. (who are on another computer and I'll have to grab the Thumb drive to catch the names., but they should be in the tou's inside the file. If not, contact me and I'll get the names to you) Mostly I use the stamps and textures that came with the PSE program;And, my Genius Mouse Pen Tablet to make the embellishments and papers.
Also I am using a different site to store & down load from. Just click on the IMAGE above to go to the download page. TY for visiting and say a hellow while there... I'll do a test drive, but feel free to let me know if the link dosn't work for you. GRANNY

No comments: