Thursday, August 19, 2010

Recycle this!!

I love these little kleenex boxes and I buy several each month.. they are little bits of art that I hate to just throw into the garbage.. (actually recycle bin for papers).




I am a stamper, scrapbooker & recycle Queen.. so what do I want/need with these little beauties?? What could one do/remake with these?












First let's take one apart and see what inspiration comes to me..






OK!! a light bulb went off.. and I could use the top 2 portions..for:








I can perch this on a shelf since I left a little stand at the bottom.. or trim & flatten for a wall..*need several since they are small*. Or just the top with the oval opening for a scrapbook page!! Hey, lets look at some stamps for the bottom section..

How's that for RECYCLING!! Give ya any ideas?? If so, let me know.... I have a couple more boxes I can play with.

1 comment:

Drea said...

How darn CLEVER!!

I might have to STEAL this idea from you for a challenge for our monthly crop!!

LOVE this!

You could use the top of one of those boxes for a frame for a homemade card!

Also..........the thickeness of those boxes is perfect for using with your Cuttlebug if you have one!