Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gathering







Here I go again.. gathering items/material for some projects I've been talking & thinking about.

First of all a "tribal belt".


This one has alot of movement.. and in a triangle shape at the back. Long tan fringe all around!! I'm sure I won't be that detailed.. but I have, beads, yarn and material... (see the blue brocade at the top I plan to make a Belt from a goodwill dress I found for $8.00).

I gathered the necessary images/tubes/shapes to do a few digi scrap pages, I just hope my eyeballs will allow me to get something done in that area this week. Thinking of using this photo as color inspiration.. I didn't say THEME... Just colors.. PSE6 lets me pick colors out of a photo to use..I make a bunch of little boxes of color on one sheet & save it in a file for future referrence.


So My week has been "planned". let's just see if it all works out. GRANNY

No comments: