Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm here...Whaz Up!!


I'm just lazy...with this blogging thing. Esp since I had to give up designing digital kits. The ol' eyeballs are not co operating and my screen keeps fading away on me. I will try to continue doing some scrapping..more paper now than digi with the eyes giving me trouble.. Glasses DO NOT help or improve the condition. So I have to slow down and give up some things.


Other News. Working up the courage to have some surgery done to "fix" the Gastric Reflux problems. Getting a BAND to prevent the "juices" from coming up instead of going DOWN. I tell ya, Old age is not for the weak or faint of heart. Gotta have courage and be prepared for anything!! Like insomnia! (keep some good audio books on hand).


Had a bunch of Fluid Retention..but got rid of 6 lbs with some meds and careful dieting. .. And if that wouldn't keep ya watching your diet...then a bout of constipation should put you on guard to the amount of Roughage you need. LOL. Life is good!! NOT!!

No comments: