Saturday, April 10, 2010

Voted out of - scrapvivor#2

Here is my New avatar..for Gingerscraps.net. I didn't make it into Week 3 Safari Scrapvivor..I told you there was really talented ladies competing over there, right? Well ya know it now. So am taking down my "safari" avatar and putting this "springy" one up.


I did junp on the Word challenge "SPRING" for April over there!! Got this perfect kit- blog train Spring Picnic from Photom.. link in the forums under Free stuff. http://www.gingerscraps.net/
I love the colors in this one!!
Any how, my oldest can't stay out of the water!! As soon as the weather gets warm enough for shorts, she's got her shoes off and slipping on the rocks (hidden under the waters).


For Sale: take a break


Finally finished a neat little kit to get into my store- www.scrapdebris.com I called this one
TAKE A BREAK. *not all elements shown.
I went to use it and decided I needed a couple more elements so added the ribbon and frames after I had the preview done... DUH..
I tell ya I'm still working "backwards".. too long a vacation and my brain cells don't wanna get back to work.

No comments: